Messenger Live Tracking
Messenger Live Tracking allows followers to receive an informational message each time a runner of their choice passes an intermediate point, regardless of the number of runners tracked, on the Facebook Messenger application *. This service is also an effective way to communicate on social networks, thanks to a simplified sharing of notifications.
* Messenger is used in France by 26 million people and in the world by more than 1.5 billion people.
Why the Live Messenger Tracking?
The automatic information service of the race, the follow-up Live Messenger is nonetheless an excellent instrument of communication and engagement on social networks.
How it’s work ?
- Before the race, the LiveTracker user indicates the name (s) of the rider (s) he / she wants to follow.
- Our software automatically retrieves the timekeeper’s data at each intermediate point and sends the notifications.
- At any time, the user can view the last point of passage of (s) rider-s-he follows.
- Facebook Messenger is a totally free service for the user and allows an unlimited number of sending of notifications.
Want to know more about this service?
Quisque imperdiet mi magna, ut dapibus ante viverra quis. Maecenas rutrum libero ut lectus fringilla semper. Sed vitae erat elementum, consectetur mi vitae, aliquet lectus. Duis pulvinar diam
Discover the additional services to Live Messenger Tracking
You are an organizer
Inform the followers, animate your race and reward the runners. Discover our services adapted to events of all sizes
You are a sponsor
Capitalize on your partnerships to engage a massive community around your brand. Discover our sponsorship & branding services.
You are a media
Capture the endurance event audience with innovative Kapp10 modules cut for the digital press. Discover our services.